So I finally curated the perfect capsule makeup collection for the month of June (and perhaps for longer) It took me almost 4 months to figure out what products work for me since I moved to Australia in February this year. My skin changed so much and isn’t as golden as it used to be. It looks a lot more neutral and none of my previous foundations worked on my skin tone, except for the Bobbi Brown Skin Longwear Weightless Foundation in the shade Warm Natural. In the picture below you can see the base products I use now.
- Foundation: Bobbi Brown Skin Longwear Weightless Foundation (Shade: Warm Natural) I mix this with some sunscreen to make it sheerer and more glowing.
- Concealer: Bobbi Brown Instant Full Coverage Concealer (Warm Natural)
- Loose Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Loose Powder (Butter) I use this immediately under eyes over the corrector and concealer to prevent creasing
- Pressed Powder: Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder (no30) My newest and first Chanel product bought in 6 years! I wish I bought this more, and I have a review coming soon for you. I apply this all over my face to set my foundation, and it doesn’t dry my face. It adds a beautiful subtle glow.
- Bronzer: Bobbi Brown Bronzer (Golden Light) I got this one as a sample and it’s really amazing. Since it’s a sample I can pan it easily.
- Highlighter: Bobbi Brown x Morag Myerscough Highlighter (Golden Rose Glow) I haven’t found one better than this in my stash and I continue to use this for the 3rd consecutive month!
Eyes & Lips:
- Eyebrows: NYX Cosmetics Micro Brow Pencil (Espresso) I’ve finished so many of this and I continue to repurchase because it’s affordable and great!
- Eyeshadows: MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow Singles (Starry Starry Night [LE] & Sweet Heat [permenant])
- Mascara: Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes
- Eyeliner: Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Liner (Black Ink)
- Lipgloss: Bobbi Brown Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss (Free Spirit, Wild Card) The best lipgloss ever! I don’t see myself using lipstick again for a very long time!
Do you have a capsule makeup collection? Let me know in the comments!