Last week I got one more mask added to my skin care collection as The Body Shop-Sri Lanka gave me the British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask, one of their five newly launched masks in the store.
The five new face masks are:
- Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Mask (to detoxify) VEGAN
- British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask (to hydrate) VEGAN
- Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask (to nourish)
- Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask (to brighten)
- Amazonian Acai Energising Radiance Mask (to energise) VEGAN
All masks are 100% vegetarian and cruelty free with fair-trade ingredients as is always the case with The Body Shop products. They’re also formulated without parabens, paraffins, silicone or mineral oils.
The British Rose Mask is 100% vegan, inspired by European bathing rituals and is infused with real rose petals & essence of hand-picked roses from Britain, rosehip oil from Chile and community trade organic aloe-vera from Mexico.
I applied the mask with the Mask Brush I got (sold separately), or you can even apply them with your fingers. It smells heavenly, and super soothing on your skin. I left the mask for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off with cold water. Voila! My skin felt so hydrated, baby-smooth and glowing.
I followed up my Sunday pamper routine with British Rose Shower Gel, Body Butter and finished with a few sprays of Eau de Toilette… It smells divine!
- Fresh Plumping Mask- LKR 6800.00
- Shower Gel- LKR 1295.00
- Body Butter- LKR 3150.00
- Eau de Toilette- LKR 3700.00
Hope your Sunday was as relaxing and pampering as mine!
See you soon,
P.S. I also love The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink in Mask. You can read my review here.