Today I’m doing a very quick post using my WordPress App on the phone because I’m on the run and before battery runs out, I wanted to publish my usual Saturday post here…
I’m sharing with you 5 beauty products I use whenever I’m running late or when I go outside to do some grocery shopping on a lazy Saturday afternoon. You got me right, I don’t step out of the house without makeup 🙂
First of all, I apologize this post is all about high-end and mid-end brands… I love writing about affordable makeup, but in this case, drugstore products have sort of failed to impress me because sometimes you need to really work on them and that takes time. But I believe it’s totally worth to invest in these products because, come on, when was the last time a makeup product finished? These things last at least 6 months to a year even if you use regularly (unless you use them extremely heavily) so they’re a good investment, trust me 🙂
Ok so here’s what I use:
- MAC Mineralize Time Check Lotion: I use this to keep my face hydrated throughout the day. It’s a primer too, so it’s perfect for days when you don’t have so much time in hand
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation: Even though I don’t use liquid foundations everyday, when I don’t do contour & highlights, I always use this foundation to give even coverage to my otherwise dead-looking skin. Also, I’m not using any concealers today (that’s a first, yo!) so I need some extra coverage under my eyes too. I use my Real Technique Stippling Brush to apply this all over my face including neck (don’t ever forget the neck, ladies!)
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation: Seriously, this is the best powder foundation ever. It lasts the whole day without any creasing or drying. I apply this with a large powder brush all over face and neck to set the liquid foundation as well as giving more coverage. (I never use translucent powders ’cause I want some coverage!)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade: My ultimate brow product! I use a small angle brush to fill my scanty brows with this product. It’s amazing how well groomed brows can instantly give your face a big, noticeable lift!
- Diot Addict Lipstick in Pink Dentelle: I’m not a sheer lipstick fan, but this one is so pretty and keeps my lips moisturised throughout the day. It has a subtle pink tint to it, and it isn’t too shiny too. It makes you look like you’re wearing tinted lip balm.
So that’s all I’m wearing today…
Leave a Reply